Friday, May 18, 2012

DIY HAIR MASK FOR DRY/DAMAGED HAIR

Here I am with yet ANOTHER DIY for ya!  I'm the kind of person that if I think of something I want it done now.  I cant always run to the store with two little kids to look at beauty products for hours to decide what I want.  So that's when I turn to the web.  I find ideas of what I would like to do depending on the part of the body, and what I want to do to it.  Today I decided my hair needing a little extra help I at home bleached it last night and even tho im cutting most of it off I still don't want to totally fry it.  This mask is perfect for dry and damaged hair and works wonders.  All you need is coconut oil (unrefined if you can) but refined will work too.  And one egg.  You need to heat the oil up since it comes in solid form, plus having it warm will help it open up the hair follicles and penetrate the hair even more.  The egg is a good source of protein for the hair.  Make sure the oil isn't too hot or it will scramble the egg.  We aren't making breakfast here people we are doing a HAIR treatment!  Apply all over hair and wrap in plastic bag to keep heat in.  Leave on for 30 to 40 min.  I left mine on a couple of hours and did things around the house.  Rinse with warm water and shampoo and condition like normal.  Your hair will feel amazingly soft and healthy.  You're welcome :)

What you will need: 
Coconut Oil
1 Whole Egg 
Mixing Bowl
Fork to mix
Plastic bag or shower cap



Beautiful, healthy hair in minutes

2 comments:

  1. Looking Forward to trying it! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet! even my bleached, curly, crazy hair feels amazing so it will def work for anyone

    ReplyDelete