Friday, May 4, 2012

imPRESS more like DEPRESSED!

 imPRESS press on nails


So I saw these on tv and of course I was drawn to them. I mean they have freakin Nicole Scherzinger as the one promoting them. Whatever she has I want. Except these. I really don't like these one bit at all. I tried and tired, I really did give them a chance but they just plan suck. You're supposed to be able to peel the back stick them on and go.  Okay yea you can stick them on and go but you can also be guaranteed to have them fall off within the first hour of wearing them. Unless of course your sitting still not moving or even breathing. And don't even THINK about washing your hands once you do they are gone forever. I think they were $5.99 or $6.99 either way not too spendy since thats about what you pay for the glue on fake nails.  imPRESS has so many amazing designs and colors I had such high hopes for these. I mean I bought 5 sets for god's sake and I was highly highly disappointed. I dont even think I can make these work I mean maybe MAYBE you could try to glue them and not waste your time with the "sticky" on it but then again its on the whole nail so things might get stuck under your nail. All in all these were a waste, such a shame.



No comments:

Post a Comment