Wednesday, May 9, 2012

STRAWBERRY MASK. PERFECT FOR OILY/ACNE PRONE SKIN

While I did my banana foot mask I decided to do a face mask.  I finally didn't have the kids and decided it was at home spa time!  This strawberry face mask is perfect for people who have acne or oily skin.  Strawberries cleanse, exfoliate and refresh your skin because the salicylic acid gets rid of your dead skin cells, it tightens your pores and brightens up your face making it look shinier. They refresh, remove impurities, reduce swelling and redness and slightly whiten your skin.  You also may want to be careful there are quite a few people who are allergic to strawberries.  Since strawberries are highly allergic I would test this on a patch of skin first before putting it all over your entire face.  Also do not use if you have a sunburn or extremely sensitive skin.  Now that im done with the serious stuff lets get on to the fun stuff!  I wont list it below but since I have dry skin but acne prone I used the rest of the banana that I used for the foot mask in this face mask so it wouldn't completely dry my face out. Since I have no shame I included a pic of me wearing the mask.  Hope you enjoy!



What you will need
 4 to 5 ripe strawberries 
 2 teaspoons of honey

How to:  Mash the strawberries and honey in bowl until retavely smooth.  Smooth paste all over your skin avoiding eye area and leave on for 20 mins.  Rinse with cool water.  Pat dry face with clean towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment