Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SPRING/SUMMER FOOT HEAVEN!

As im sitting here waiting for my strawberry mask to dry ( Post coming soon for that) I thought I would tell you about another must for the spring/summer season.  This is easy, cheap and gets your feet sandal ready for the Spring/Summer seasons.  All you need is one ripe banana, that's it! I did this over the tub of course because of the mess but if you are more brave you can do it where ever.  Mash one ripe banana and lather all over your feet.  Bananas are super rich in Vitamin A and Potassium, and they are very good at softening and hydrating the skin.  Leave this foot masks on for 10 mins and rinse with warm water.  You should be able to feel a difference with just one use! I used my pumice stone in the shower and put lotion on my feet after.  Hello HEAVEN!! This is a summer must!  READY, SET, GO BANANAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment