Friday, May 4, 2012

DIY LEMONADE FACE SCRUB

When life hands you lemons, Make a scrub!

I always love me a good DIY scrub/mask, whatever. This scrub is one I do a lot I have very dry skin and it makes it feel aaaaaamazing. All you need is obviously a bowl, something to mix with (we're getting technical now) sugar, honey and lemon or lemon juice you know the one that comes in the lemon shaped plastic thing. I put sugar and honey in a bowl and then add the lemon I add just enough lemon to make the honey and sugar break up a bit. really its up to you how you want your scrub. The great thing about doing it yourself is you can make it how YOU want it. I always do this in the shower to make sure all the sugar comes off but you could do it in the sink if you wanted. Make sure to rinse your face a little longer than you think is needed because trust me you do not want lemon juice in your eye. Thats a quick way to ruin your any day.This is so great for the skin the lemon helps with blackheads, helps to lighten dark spots and almost helps get rid of dead skin cells.  The honey is naturally antibacterial and helps get rid of any dirt and yuck on your face. I use it when im breaking out and it seems to clam redness and make my skin super soft.  The sugar helps with softening your skin and getting rid of dead skin cells along with the lemon.  I hope everyone enjoys I know this leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft and my make up goes on so much better. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

ingredients:

*sugar
*honey
*lemon or lemon juice 
*bowl
*spoon to mix

No comments:

Post a Comment