Sunday, May 6, 2012

EYE OF THE DAY

Eye Of The Day: Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze as base.  Over that I put a little bit of  l'oreal infallible in Iced Latte.  I wanted to do a little pop of color with my neutral eye so I lined the upper lid with Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo in Tenacious Teal and added a bright teal shadow over to lock in the cream color.   Lined my waterline with Prestige Waterproof Automatic eyeliner in Smoke.  Finished it off with Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara in Very Black. Hope you guys like I know I love it!

 



 

4 comments:

  1. I love it! One thing I struggle with sometimes is making the layers look okay without all blending together or having a noticable line. Sometime would you mind posting step by step how to apply a two-three toned shadow with maybe some contrasting colors so I can figure out what I'm doing!! :-) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course thats a great idea ill do more in depth this was just my hey this is what im wearing today eye they wont always be this simple lol. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of blue eyeliner. This would be a good way for me to change up my neutral everyday look for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its perfect! sometimes I switch it up and do it on bottom but I feel like if its on the stop its not as intense and more wearable.

    ReplyDelete